|Next meeting tasks: January 10, 2007 |
TM Anh; TT Rory; Speaker Queen; Speaker Jack
|Speaker Virginia Landauer|
The Entertaining Speaker (226-A) speech #3 - "Animal Lovers"
3. Make Them Laugh - Time: 8-10 minutes
• Prepare a humorous speech drawn from your own experience.
• Strengthen the speech by adapting and personalizing humorous material from outside sources.
• Deliver the speech in a way that makes the humor effective.
How long do we have to wait?
BAT! BAT! BAT!
Are you sure it's not yours?
|Speaker 2 - Queen Lenita Elon-Vincent |
Ice Breaker speech - "The Meaning of My Name"
• To begin Speaking before an audience.
• To help you understand what areas require particular emphasis in your speaking development.
• To introduce yourself to your fellow club members.
• TIME: Four to six minutes
|Speaker 3 - Tom Oleson|
Ice Breaker speech - "All About Myself"
|Speaker 4 - Nathan Larson|
Ice Breaker speech - "The Wonder of Being Me"
|Speaker 5 - Annie Aryavong|
Ice Breaker speech - "Me, Myself and I"
|Attendees: Anh, Virginia, Queen|
Guests: Tom Oleson, Annie Aryavong, Nathan Larson, Kelly Wei